Thursday, September 18, 2008

picture blog


I think Jarrett is teething. He is always chewing on something!


Kenley loves sitting on the counter while i cook. she is enjoying the last few drops of the grape flavored tylenol.


jarrett is really intrigued with what kenley is doing with chad's phone.


kenley loves holding jarrett, but he's not too thrilled about her holding him


i've been blessed with such a happy baby :)


he really is getting big


doesn't he look so sweet and innocent? :)

family time out on the golf course one evening.

it's nice to relax outside after a long day

sister-brother bonding

kenley teeing off on the back 9


kenley putting her putter away. on to the next hole.


4 comments:

The Brown's said...

Your kids are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures. I love the golfing pictures. Your kids are sure cute. I completely understand how you feel about trying to find a balance. I stay at home with Elliott and Meredith and still don't feel like I have a balance. Take some time to sort things out and it will get better.

Jessica said...

awe, i love them...love them all. i hope it works for us to do something next weekend. i'm excited! tara said she was free...so just let me know what's going on for you guys!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Hi, Rachel!!! I found your blog through your comment on Trisha's!!